Directory Listing Guidelines
As an Optimum Phone subscriber outside of NY, NJ, and CT, you can choose whether or not to publish your number in our Optimum Green Directory. Here's everything you need to know about our directory guidelines.
Our online Green Directory (directory.optimum.com) is the green way to list your number for the general public. By choosing to publish your [name and telephone number], you allow publishers of other online and/or paper directories to include your listing information. If you want to keep your telephone number private, you can request "non-published status." This means your number will be made unavailable both in directories and directory assistance. Below are our basic directory rules:
- You may keep your primary telephone number unpublished, while publishing your secondary telephone numbers, or vice versa.
- Non-published fees are charged per telephone number.
- You have the option to omit your address with a published listing. With this selection, your name, city, state and zip code will be published along with your telephone number, but your house number and street name will not be included.
- You cannot use a business name for Optimum Phone residential directory listings.
- Only one last name may be used as the main listing name for any directory listings.
- Using only initials in your directory listing is not allowed.
- Multiple first names must share the same last name.
- Multiple listings for a single line are not available.
Contact your local telephone provider to update your listing (an additional fee may apply). When your provider submits a change request, your listing will be updated on the Green Listing website.
To learn more, contact us.